Join our family
TENA and Tork, sister brands working together
Number one brands globally in their respective industries, sister brands Tork and TENA are ready to talk to you about the service and cost benefits of bundling your continence and hygiene needs.
The world-wide leader in incontinence products, for over 50 years TENA has been at the forefront of developing products to meet the needs of individuals, carers and healthcare services. TENA understands the importance of well managed continence care program and can provide world-class support through its products and services including:
• A modern range of continence products which are discreet, breathable and considered the most advanced in the industry
• TENA Solutions a global continence management program that has had proven care benefits around the world.
• Ongoing continence training for your staff by our team of continence experts across Australia and New Zealand to optimize care outcomes.
The quality of care provided to residents in aged care is of utmost importance. Tork can help you ensure residents are comfortable and well looked after, that hygiene is maintained to protect their health and that tasks are made as easy as possible. Small improvements can often make a big difference.
• Make a good impression in washrooms with design-award winning ranges of coordinated hand towel, toilet paper and soap dispensers that reflect your image.
• Maximise resident independence with soft push soap dispenses that are easy to use and are certified by the Swedish Rheumatism Association.
• Improve hygiene with innovative Tork SmartOne featuring touch-free toilet paper dispensing that reduces the transfer of infection.